- Fee payable to the Hospital and other expenses shall be borne by the students
- Fees once paid will not be refunded
- The caution deposit will be refunded on successful completion of the course, after deducting dues, if any, towards breakage or damage caused to any of the equipments or other assets of the hospital
- A candidate, who discontinues the studies any time after the commencement of the course for any reason, will be required to pay the ENTIRE COURSE FEE
Documents to be Provided
All the candidates should fill their application form in BLOCK LETTERS and to be submitted to the office along with the following certificates.
- Attested true copy of mark list of qualifying examination e.g. SSLC / Pre degree /Plus Two / Other equivalent examinations
- 5 Passport size Photograph
- For Govt. approved courses, other documents as prescribed by the Govt.from time to time
Selection will be purely on merit basis marks secured in the qualifying examination and the performance in the interview conducted by the selection committee constituted by the institution. For Government recognized courses of 50% seats will be filled by the Government as per norms.
All Original certificates need to be produced for verification at the time of interview.
Prospectus and Application From
The Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained on payment of Rs.350/- directly from the office of Ahalia Knowledge Village during office hours (10.00am to 04.00pm) or by sending DD of Rs.400/- in favour of Ahalia School Optometry, Payable at Palakkad to the Academics Department, Ahalia Knowledge Village, Palakkad, Kerala – 678 557.